Hours: Full Time/Part Time/Seasonal
Breakfast & Dinner shifts available
Pay: $20 - 25 per hour depending on experience.
Lahontan Golf Club is looking for culinary team members to join a dynamic, fun workplace! These positions will start work immediately.
Successful candidates will need to possess intermediate cooking skills, promptness, exceptional attitude, willingness to learn, solid work ethic, and present themselves in a manner that positively impacts our team.
- Organized during service and mise en place
- Strong background and understanding of food safety and sanitation
- Food prep, presentation and storage knowledge
- Knowledge of a variety of cooking techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Remain flexible and available for cross training
- Additional responsibilities will be required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Lahontan Golf Club
Please email a resume to Kevin Rithcie, Executive Chef.
Questions, please call 530-550-2412.