Lahontan Golf Club is looking for kitchen team members to join a dynamic, fun workplace! These positions will start work May 1, 2021.
Work in clean/safe environment following food safety protocols. Wash dishes, pots, pans and foodservice equipment surfaces as delegated by management. The right people will have the ability to learn and grow from this position into roles with more responsibility.
Successful candidates will need to possess promptness, exceptional attitude, willingness to learn, solid work ethic, and present themselves in a manner that positively impacts our team.
- Organized during service and prep periods
- Background and understanding of food safety and sanitation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Remain flexible and available for cross training
- Additional responsibilities will be required
- Physical lifting, squatting, bending will be required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Please email a resume to Percy Whatley, Executive Chef.
Questions, please call 530-550-2412.