Golf Shop Assistant MerchandiserTitle: Golf Shop Assistant Merchandiser
Hours: Full Time - Seasonal (May through October)
Pay: $23.50 per hour
Benefits: Golf privileges, retail discounts, daily lunch, paid sick leave etc.
General Duties and Responsibilities- Duties shall include, but not be limited to:
- Answering the golf shop phone
- Greeting and checking in members and guests
- Booking tee times and event registration
- Assists in maintaining the golf shop cleaning standards
- Maintain professional appearance
- Presents merchandise in a clean and organized fashion.
- Merchandises and promotes products through creative and attractive displays
- Sells Golf Shop products in a professional, informative, friendly manner.
- When receiving new products, reference Stock Order and/or Special-Order Forms on file when merchandise arrives
- Receive product in computer and create SKU's for each product
- Performs other duties as designated by the Head Golf Professional.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Publisher, POS System, Tee Time Software)
- High attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate member’s and their guest’s needs
- Ability to work well with Members, Guests and fellow Employees
- Multi-tasker that works well under pressure
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced Member driven environment and able adapt to new situations
Lahontan Golf Club