Community Services Officer
The Community Services Officer is responsible for carrying out department and member services operations for a beautiful and private, gated golf course community in North Lake Tahoe. We are looking for professional individuals with strong customer service skills, a positive attitude, and a clean appearance who can assist with membership services while enforcing community safety regulations for a Homeowner’s Association of 509 homesites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an excellent initial reception at the gatehouse for Members, guests, and affiliates (service personnel, contractors, etc). Each Member/Visitor must be handled politely, courteously, and professionally.
- Promote vehicular safety in the community and monitor traffic as needed.
- Tightly control access to the community.
- Clear communications with other Security staff and management.
- Be available, visible, and approachable to the membership and staff.
- Willingness to work morning and swing shifts preferred.
- Local candidates preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside, mountain weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Office work will take place predominantly in the Gatehouse. Field work will take place throughout the community.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk, and occasionally may be required to climb, balance, taste, or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
- Full Time / Part-Time / Graveyard Positions Available. Starting $25.00/hour.
- Full Time benefits include: Two weeks paid vacation with additional time for training, education, personal and sick days. Full Health, Life, and Prescription Insurance for Employee; optional dental and vision. 401(k) program with employer match, up to 7% of annual compensation when fully vested. Annual Fitness Bonus of $500 (net).
Please email a resume to: