Accounts Payable Accountant/Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Job Description: Lahontan Golf Club is a member-owned, private golf club located on the western edge of the Martis Valley meadow between the mountain town of Truckee, CA and Northstar Ski Resort. For over 21 years we’ve built a reputation of providing an unsurpassed experience to our members and their guests, combined with an unwavering commitment to investing in the support and development of our employees throughout our organization.
We are looking for a full time Accounts Payable Accountant/Payroll & Benefits Administrator that will report to our Controller.
- Accounts Payable: Maintenance of vendor files, invoice processing, check production, reconciliation of associated general ledger accounts, W-9 receipt and 1099 processing.
- Assist management with account coding, research and vendor disputes.
- Payroll and Benefits: Maintenance of employee files, processing of bi-weekly ADP payroll, posting associated General Ledger entries and on-boarding and benefit enrollment of new employees. Reconciliation of related general ledger accounts. Annual W-2 reconciliation and distribution.
- Preparation and payment of sales tax returns
- Preparation of monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of reconciliation of accounts and general ledger
- Proficient in Jonas Club software system (preferred)
- Proficient in 10 key, data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong phone skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at maintaining physical and electronic files
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in an office environment (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable (preferred)
- Familiarity with private clubs or affiliated service industries (F&B, hotel, ski resorts, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation and Benefits:
- $25 - $30/hour (based on education and work experience)
- 401K ($1 for $1 match up to 7% of salary)
- Health Insurance (100% employer paid premium)
- Dental & Vision Insurance available
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- $500 annual fitness bonus
All new employees are subject to a probationary period of 90 days.
If you would like to join our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org